Sunday, June 17, 2007

Welcome to Natalia's Blog- June '07


Let's begin with memories of Barkley Sound, Victoria Is. in 2004. Nice way to begin this blog as I'm about to embark on my 2 week vacation back to the PNW to see family and friends, and of course, to kayak camp along the beautiful isles of BC.


On my travels I hope to get back to Winthrop Wa. where my stepdad Jim and his wife Becky have their cabin. The best single-track mountain biking can be found in Sun Mountain just behind me here beyond this beautiful meadow near Pipestone Canyon.



Then I hope to get back to my best friends in Washington to spend a little R & R time at Whidbey Is.- my stepdad Jim, good friend of 24 years Jon, and my austrialian shepard border coli mix Holly.



All awaits!


The visit wouldnt be complete without a trip to Haystack Rock along the Oregon coast.


crescent rocks to the wind.

Then back to the farm, Toutle, Roan and Holly, Lia and her family and mom.

Roan and mom


Hope to get back into Portland on the waterfront again for the fourth of july this year and spend the festivities on Uncle Roger's boat, if all goes as planned :)


Plan to do some paragliding in Toutle and Whidbey while in Wa.- and if the weather allows.





On to making more memories .... :)

1 comment:

Cheri said...

You did a great job with your blog and I think it really gives a good picture of who you are.

Love,
Cheri